PowerLaunch hosts guest bloggers every Tuesday. If you would like to submit a post for our consideration, please follow the guidelines below.
All topics must be relevant to parenting and family life and may not contradict Christian tenants and principles. Ideas include:
- Leadership training
- Parenting at various developmental levels
- Natural living
- Fiscal responsibility
- College prep and academics
- Behavior training and discipline techniques
- Family and children devotions
- Extra curriculars and creative ways to use free time
- Family nutrition
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Social Skills
- Work ethic
- Time management
- Sibling and extended family relationships
- Honor and respect
- 300-600 words
- At the end of your post, engage the reader by asking questions
- Include a catchy, key-word friendly title
- Start with an eye-catching lead paragraph that draws the readers in and also makes a promise of what’s to come
- Include a good-quality headshot of yourself and short bio. JPEG format is preferred.
- Carefully edit your post for correct grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for syntax errors.
- If we feel the post needs any stylistic or content changes, we will email it back with our suggestions.
E-mail your post as a Word attachment to or share as a Google Doc with email@example.com. In the Subject line (or title of Google Doc), put Guest Post Submission.